Pandemic Crisis Management Plan
Be ready for pandemic
Planning for pandemic risk management should start early and be geared to the 4 phases of pandemic planning (the PPRR model):
Business continuity plan…
Every business needs a business continuity plan. It sets out how you will prepare for a pandemic and continue to operate after the disaster. It will help to minimise recovery time and reduce your business losses.
With our this service, in order to ensure the continuity of the workplace, it is aimed to prepare comprehensive training activities and pandemic management plans for the establishment of remote management models, as well as to meet specific corporate requirements according to the demand.
As part of the planning process you need to:
- identify core services, and what is needed to maintain the supply chain
- identify staffing arrangements, such as telecommuting, succession planning and cross-skilling
- protect the health of staff
- develop a communications strategy for employees, customers and suppliers
- consider financial implications, such as cash flow, cost increases and insurance
- and more…