Loss Prevention Services
Retail Industry and Natural Risks…
- Irrespective of the size of the company, from a single retail outlet to a multiunit chain of stores, and irrespective of the goods offered for sale to the public, be it high-end jewelry or a thrift shop, a wide variety of risks inherent to retail face management and must be addressed.
- Many retail environments are constantly at risk due to a lack of Controls and a basic understanding of loss prevention. Criminals use this as an opportunity to take advantage of those businesses and reap the profits.
- With the retail industry changing rapidly to entice its customers it must also focus on preventing crime.
Small losses cause huge costs…
- Businesses continue to lose billions annually to a variety of crimes that erode their bottom-line. In an effort to prevent losses and combat the problem, a multi-faceted approach is our best defense.
- Retails must develop a “Total Loss Prevention” program or strategy that involves management and their staff. All of us need to concentrate on being “proactive” versus “reactive.”